In honor of the NBA's 75th season, this Jerami Grant 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike represents a storied Detroit Pistons
franchise that never backs down. The jersey displays "Detroit" across the chest, and accented teal, royal and white arm taping. The lightning bolt design down the sides is reminiscent of the "revitalizing period" of the late '70s, and the side teal and blue colors are a nod to those mid-to-late '90s Pistons teams. The anthem above the jock tag features "Detroit Basketball," the team's rally cry and moniker. The anthem also features three numbers - '89, '90, '04 - representing the Pistons' back-to-back championships and historic upset of the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2004 Finals. This is a jersey that honors a Detroit team built from the ground up.Shop and buy your Jerami Grant Detroit Pistons Nike Youth 2021/22 Swingman Jersey - City Edition - Red today at the official shop. We have a wide variety of sizes and styles of items, so you can find the perfect look for your team.
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Twill applique graphics
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Tagless Collar
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Classic design
- Straight hemline
- Brand: Nike
- Woven jock tag at hem
There's no feeling quite like being the home fan, and no feeling like being the road fan! Buy an official Steve Nash Phoenix Suns Mitchell & Ness 1996-97 Hardwood Classics NBA 75th Anniversary Diamond Swingman Jersey - Black
to show your team pride. Get an authentic Phoenix Suns
with your favorite player's name and number on the back, or get the whole squad together for a custom item.